Swine lust will never die

A blog dedicated to all things bacon because you haven't had enough of this divine gift from the heavens.



Friday, November 5, 2010

Jones Bacon Soda taste test

A Daily News Article featured a bacon soda by Jones Soda Co. The taste test isn't biased at all.  Ask a bunch of Orthodox Jewish people to taste a bacon soda and expect a standing ovation. Hardly.



Well, I don't know about you but I plan to do a taste test of my own and I have ordered two Jones Bacon Sodas that come with a package of J & D's Bacon popcorn, Lipbalm, and Country Style Bacon Gravy.  Order yours for only $10! I love the confirmation that J&D provides once you purchase: "Thanks for your order! Soon everything will taste like bacon."

1 comment:

  1. The bacon soda taste test occurred with 4 subjects: myself and three co-workers. Results: "That stuff could end wars." When reminded of the taste test, our bodies involuntarily shuddered while our eyes rolled back into our heads. It was that good.

    ReplyDelete